Unsettling mind… anxious, fearfulAway from the hectic schedule of everyday life, this short break in the country, you will experience true relaxation with nature in this beautiful part of England.
With our Mindfulness Short Break, you will experience communication with your body sensations. Your day starts with Shower meditation, morning Mindful yoga practice, Walking meditation in the forest, and Mindful eating. Guided meditation practice, breathing exercises and Mindful Yoga practices, alongside silence practice and Dialogue in the group.
If you have lived your life a short distance from your body, then it is time you started living with your body. If you are recovering from illness or injury, this short break could especially be beneficial. Be aware of your body sensations, and knowing your limits at any given moment is the key to improving your well-being.
- 2 night stay at The Rufus House, New Forest National Park
- 2nd day only with retreat meal (breakfast and light dinner)
- A half day retreat with Mindful Prāna Yoga, breathing exercise and meditation Lesson.
- Programme videos to practice at home.
- Personal Retreat：￡500 with 2 night accommodation at The Rufus House
- Group Retreat ：￡300 per person, 2 people sharing twin room.